Video demonstrations are provided here. Designed to give you an in-depth look of Data Harmony® software and its uses for metadata management, in this section, you’ll also get a view of the new features for the latest release of Data Harmony.
Data Harmony offers a number of useful services to assist customers in getting the most out of their Data Harmony software.
Data Harmony’s services include:
- On site software training
- Cloud and SaaS services
- Construction of rule bases for document indexing
- Pre-composed knowledge domains and taxonomies for license
User guides for Data Harmony Software are available for Data Harmony customers. A user name and password is required for access to this documentation.
Included in the supporting documentation:
- User’s Guide
- System Administrator’s Guide
- Project Administrator’s Guide
- 4725 Indian School Road NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87110
- Toll free: +1 800 926 8328
- Telephone: +1 505 998 0800
- FAX: +1 505 256 1080
- E-mail: email@example.com